X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    crash test dumby
    Making caking.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Damnit! LOL
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Damnit! LOL
        Haha
        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
        sigpic

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Do not believe.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• sign language for a job well done ?

Comment

• Hawt damn! She looks smart!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      I will quote imgur when I say this, but it made me LOL:

"Of all the things that never happened, THAT never happened the most."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post

Click pic for high res.
                        I was stationed there when Kunsan did this. I am a F-16 Crew Chief in the Air Force, but I was working Maintenance Operation Control for this exercise. It was pretty damn impressive. We actually did it twice while I was there. The first was 40+ jets from 3 Squadrons and this was the second one where the ROKAF joined us. We generated over 60 aircraft that day in less than 9 hours.

Comment

• Are those US planes? I assume a training exercise?
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Are those US planes? I assume a training exercise?
                            SHTF training it looks like.

On Dec. 14, 2012, Kunsan airbase, Republic of Korea, hosted the latest of a series of Elephant Walk exercise involving F-16 Fighting Falcons from the 35th and 80th Fighter Squadrons of the 8th Fighter Wing; the 4th Fighter Squadron of the 388th Expeditionary Fighter Wing at Hill Air Force Base, Utah; and the 38th Fighter Group of the ROK Air Force.

During Elephant Walk exercises military aircraft (usually fully armed) taxi in close formation or in sequence right before a minimum interval takeoff and, depending on the purpose of the training event they then either take off or taxi bak to the apron.

In April 2012, nearly 70 F-15E Strike Eagles took part to one of the largest Elephant Walk to date at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, N.C.

Last year’s exercise at Kunsan involved about 60 U.S. F-16s and South Korea’s ROKAF KF-16s taxiing down the runway of the South Korean airbase in a collective “show of force” whose primary aim is to test squadron’s readiness to war time operations (and secondary one is probably to impress Pyongyang….).

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• I'd like to see the video of 60 jets taxiing in formation and taking off like that. Bet it is bad ass as hell!
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X