Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Surprised that San Bernadino county is that red. All I want to do is 1) GTFO of there and 2) drink if I'm stuck there.

Comment

• Around here it is beer on sat church on sunday

Comment

• I think that tweet chart isn't accurate.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              You did a fair amount of diving while on the way to Little Cock and in the hotel room.
              You're such a liar (and terrible spooner)!

David

Comment

• May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                Semper Fi

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    Pretty cool, but might as well keep the muskets because that's what we'll be fighting our oppressors off with also.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• somehow, I always know what pics are strychnine pics if i keep my window scrolled to the right where i can't see the usernames.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                        SOAP?

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Last edited by bcoop; 01-15-2013, 02:59 PM. Reason: fixed tags
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                            You're such a liar (and terrible spooner)!

David
                            That had something to do with you being taller and asking me to be the big spoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                              Yeah buddy!
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• My goodness, Treadhead still looks the same!
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X