Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• That is badass.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• that truck is fucking SICK

Comment

• It's too badass to ever get made.... is that a trailer backup app?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            It's too badass to ever get made.... is that a trailer backup app?
            looks like it. im a wizard with backing up trailers, but i can see how this would be useful.

Comment

• I was looking around on thetruthaboutcars.com and found this comment on the Atlas concept truck. It was awesome..

Yes, when Ford lowered it from the ceiling they essentially dragged their ballsack across Chevy and Dodge’s face.

Good Job Ford…LOL
              GM really fucked up with their new Silverado/Sierra. Ford and RAM are going to start stealing sales from them.

I think Ford is really on to something here. The cargo support bar for roof mounted storage is a huge idea that will probably make it to production. Integrated cargo ramps are a great idea too but I think those won't make it to production.

I'm very interested to see if Ford really is going to put as much aluminum into the F-150 as people have been speculating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                looks like it. im a wizard with backing up trailers, but i can see how this would be useful.
                I've never done it, but I can imagine people make a big deal out of something that isn't too extremely difficult with some patience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

I'm very interested to see if Ford really is going to put as much aluminum into the F-150 as people have been speculating.
                  These trucks are going to start getting even more expensive if that's the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    I've never done it, but I can imagine people make a big deal out of something that isn't too extremely difficult with some patience.
                    i learned in 30 minutes when i was 16. my dad made me learn on a 8x5 trailer. In case you werent aware, the smaller the trailer, the harder it is to maneuver. Jacknifes very easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                      i learned in 30 minutes when i was 16. my dad made me learn on a 8x5 trailer. In case you werent aware, the smaller the trailer, the harder it is to maneuver. Jacknifes very easily.
                      That's what I figured. Physics and all that...

Comment

• Not a fan of the cargo rack, but I do love that truck otherwise. And I agree with Beavis on GM. I'm a die hard Chevy guy, always have been. But I can't stand their current line up. And my Expy has had a handful of problems, but as much as it gets beat on and run in to the ground, it's been a damned good vehicle. I almost bought a new Dodge. My Dad loves the shit out of his, and I enjoy it when I drive it as well. The Expy is getting replaced, probably by another Ford.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• needs more neon lights

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                            needs more neon lights
                            especially in the dash. Maybe they should flash different colors.
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• I would love to have that truck! Where did you find those pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                                especially in the dash. Maybe they should flash different colors.
                                Its Ford, you know they will be all sorts of cool colors like pink, red, green, blue and purple.

Comment

Working...
                                X