• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• I need another bt.
            Last edited by 90GT50; 01-17-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
              lmao!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                lmao!!!!
                Django unchained i presume?

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                  Django unchained i presume?
                  The bottom picture, yes.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "Duuuuude"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post

"Duuuuude"
                          Exactly.

You'll appreciate this. A co-worker showed me a ton of pics today. He was in Ouray for the ice climbing fest (he's been every year for the last 10 years) and showed me a bunch of pics of him climbing with Conrad Anker and Ines Papert.

He also got to hang out w Jim Bridwell who's one of the old school Yosemite climbers. He has over 100 first ascents in Yosemite.

(this is Jim and Conrad)

Last edited by Strychnine; 01-17-2013, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• I have absolutely no urge to try ice climbing but I totally respect it. Huge balls.

Comment

• The speck above the silver band running around the top is me jumping ~850 feet up. They control your velocity so the first part of the jump when you free fall until it slows you and the last part as you are approaching the ground are the exciting parts. http://www.skyjumplasvegas.com. It assured me I'm not afraid of heights which should come in handy when I'm climbing Half Dome in (hopefully) 2014.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post

The speck above the silver band running around the top is me jumping ~850 feet up. They control your velocity so the first part of the jump when you free fall until it slows you and the last part as you are approaching the ground are the exciting parts. http://www.skyjumplasvegas.com. It assured me I'm not afraid of heights which should come in handy when I'm climbing Half Dome in (hopefully) 2014.
                                LOL, I was right about where that picture was taken a few months ago and never even knew they did this.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X