• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothin changes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Nothin changes...

lofl.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• ^^^ Slick Willie is thinking "Close, but no cigar"
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Tomorrow's headline: "Assault Slings, and what evil they bring".
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                No respect for tools. Dirty, grimy, rusty.
                Bullshit. Respect has nothing to do with. Those tools have been around longer than you and me both. No telling the stories if they could talk. I have pretty grimy collection myself passes down from generations of uncle,cousin ,grandpas, and my dad. I still use some pre-war Snap-On, Proto, Blackhawk, Plomb, Ford to name a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                  hey... Take it easy on rick james, no need to insult a dead man.

Mardyn
                  lmfao! Im sitting here with the family watching The Time Machine thinking how much she looks like a Morloc.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Holly crap. We need a pic of Piccard hiding under the Enterprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      Nothin changes...

That's effin awesome.

And Dear God on that AR pic. The Picard pic is perfect. Just... fuck...
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        Bullshit. Respect has nothing to do with. Those tools have been around longer than you and me both. No telling the stories if they could talk. I have pretty grimy collection myself passes down from generations of uncle,cousin ,grandpas, and my dad. I still use some pre-war Snap-On, Proto, Blackhawk, Plomb, Ford to name a few.
                        The stories would all have to do with loosening or tightening nuts and bolts.

Pic unrelated

^^Apparently this was posted on the pirate bay

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• That shit's gonna give somebody a seizure Chris... lol
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                                That shit's gonna give somebody a seizure Chris... lol
                                Already gave me a headache sharing is caring!

Comment

Working...
                                X