• Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
      My favorite version:
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        lmfao

Comment

• Last edited by Pooter; 01-30-2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Customers complaint. Strange noise.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• god. damn.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• No fucking way...
                I did change a front rotor on a Trailblazer a while back that had one side wore clean through to the vents in the center.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                  Is that Chili as a young wippersnapper?

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Customers complaint. Strange noise.
                    lol wtf?? what kind of car and describe the owner

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                      lol wtf?? what kind of car and describe the owner
                      98 Crown Vic P71. 16 year old driver, father towed it in today. Said kid told him a couple months ago the suspension dropped on that side and had a strange noise. Continued to drive it till the father saw sparks one night.
                      Axle snapped so only the caliper held the wheel/hub/rotor and remainer of the axle shaft in place. Evnetually the axle rubbed through the axle housing almost completly and finally the calipers lower mount snapped "making the car hard to drive" he says. LOL

So new axle, new caliper and brakes for both sides plus a new sway bar and links.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                        No fucking way...
                        I did change a front rotor on a Trailblazer a while back that had one side wore clean through to the vents in the center.

Stevo
                        Ive had Explorers come in with rear roters the thickness of two sheets of notebook paper and seperated from the hub. Calipers tied in place (I shit you not) with an ace bandage. Some of the cars I get in really scare me to know they are on the road. I just did the AC today in a Camo painted Cadillac and on the test drive had to do constant 90*+ turns of the wheel to hold the car straight because the front end was so shot.

Comment

• and people wonder why i refuse to test drive some of their cars lol

Comment

• Originally posted by blackedv View Post
                            and people wonder why i refuse to test drive some of their cars lol
                            I've refused to test drive cars based on smell. One severely white trash customer brought their p.o.s. in that was so disgusting inside it made me ill. Trash to your knees with rotten food and the upholstery so stained you could barely tell what color the seats originally were. It smelled like someone shit in the car, ate that shit, then vomited that shit all over the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                              I've refused to test drive cars based on smell. One severely white trash customer brought their p.o.s. in that was so disgusting inside it made me ill. Trash to your knees with rotten food and the upholstery so stained you could barely tell what color the seats originally were. It smelled like someone shit in the car, ate that shit, then vomited that shit all over the car.
                              I have one of those. Had to do an engine swap so HAD to test it. Was all I could do not to puke.

Comment

• We had a cavalier come in with a complaint that it died while driving down the road. Once on the lift we noticed the fuel line from the pump to the fuel filter and fuel filter was completely missing. Upon further inspection the rings on the front rotors and pads were gone as well. The pistons in the calipers were pushed out and wedge so it did not loose any fluid. At first the customer did not want the brakes fixed. We told him the only way the car could leave was on a wrecker or trailer, so they decided to fix the brakes also.

Comment

Working...
                                X