No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Heh. Slut.

Comment

• ^Taylor Swift?

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
          You suck Matt.
          Yeeeeeaaaaah, it certainly doesn't suck here

We're at a house on Beaver Lake in NW Arkansas

Btw who the hell did you used to be? Fucking name changes kill me around here.

Also, you know you're in a good place when the only noises you hear outdoors are birds, running water, random gunfire, and a 12v Cummins in the distance

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Chris98GT.

Comment

Also, you know you're in a good place when the only noises you hear outdoors are birds, running water, random gunfire, and a 12v Cummins in the distance
              I have vacationed in Arkansas twice in the past few years. I have to say it is one of my favorite places where you can just jump in a car and be there in a few hours. Wife and I stayed on Lake Hamilton last time, god it was beautiful. Main house was about 100 yards from the lake house and 200 yards up. I wouldn't mind getting a place up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                Heh. Slut.

Poor guy.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                  ^Taylor Swift?
                  The rumor I heard is that she doesn't fuck anyone and that's why she's bouncing around from guy to guy. They all wanna get their dicks wet and she too concerned with her image to take it.

I don't have any proof to back it up, just rumors and hearsay.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    The rumor I heard is that she doesn't fuck anyone and that's why she's bouncing around from guy to guy. They all wanna get their dicks wet and she too concerned with her image to take it.

Comment

• I wish you luck good sir.

Comment

• Comment

Holy shit Matt, I believe we stayed in that same house!!

Main level with deck and lower level with huge bedroom, nice sized living room ( top level)...? Got shirt at the store down the road that says "I dive beaver". Drunk moment lol

David

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

I don't buy it for a minute. She seems like the type to cry during sex and tell him she loves him as they're drifting off to sleep.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• White Death
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4

Comment

Working...
                                X