X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Technically they were Mujahadeen. Taliban didn't come around till the fall of the Soviets in the early '90s. They were created by the power vacuum. A lot of Muj turned to the talib but a lot remained loyal to Afg. There is no Taliban anymore, only rival warlords who share a common hatred for us. I can't wait till we leave and I can watch this place fall apart again. It is gonna be so awesome to watch. [alfred]Some men just want to watch the world burn[/alfred]

edit to add: Technically he called them "freedom fighters" it was interprated into the quote you see. Technically he was 100% on the money. Mujahadeen were freedom fighters battling our common enemy (for us) the soviets.
        Last edited by KBScobravert; 02-12-2013, 03:44 AM.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

lol
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                What sort of wicked sorcery is this???

David

Comment

• Don't know how to feel about that coupe desk counter thing.
                  Ded

Comment

• The 9th gate of Hell has been opened. Swallow the pill. QUICKLY!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                      Don't know how to feel about that coupe desk counter thing.
                      a tree fell on it so he cut the roof and made it into a bar!

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        a tree fell on it so he cut the roof and made it into a bar!
                        Ok, I'm cool with that. Pretty cool!
                        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                          Should say "Samich" instead of Sandwich.
                          Bill Withers would've pronounced it correctly, thank you very much.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YOLO View Post
                            till he "used it up"

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by YOLO View Post
                              That's new racism!

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                                Don't know how to feel about that coupe desk counter thing.
                                Agreed. Not sure how good an idea is when it makes all your customers uncomfortable. I was thinking the exact same thing as you. There better have been a tree that fell on that roof or the rear passenger side was annihilated, haha. (even though that's what I would tell people if there hadn't been)
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X