Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Get the fuck out of here. ANY and EVERY situation has humor in it. If that offends you, then retard jokes offend someone, and rape jokes, and cancer jokes, fat jokes, and so on and so on and so on. What horrid things do you find funny that others wouldn't? Humor should be wide open, never slowed by someones thin skin.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQA6UStpOyQ[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I find lots of things funny, even hilarious. I don't think it's funny to make fun of a picture of a service member embracing their child (pre photoshop).
      Jesus fucking christ. Pull the stick out of your ass and get over it. There's something funny in EVERY situation, it just depends on if you're capable of seeing it. Death is funny, war is funny, famine is funny, the woman lovingly embracing the snickers bar is fucking hilarious.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Get the fuck out of here. ANY and EVERY situation has humor in it. If that offends you, then retard jokes offend someone, and rape jokes, and cancer jokes, fat jokes, and so on and so on and so on. What horrid things do you find funny that others wouldn't? Humor should be wide open, never slowed by someones thin skin.

Apparently so. My guess is that if she's in the army, that's not the first snickers of similar size that she's embraced.

Fuck you Sean, I was typing the same thing. Nice snickers joke.

Comment

I find lots of things funny, even hilarious. I don't think it's funny to make fun of a picture of a service member embracing their child (pre photoshop).
        I'm sure in your heart you're funny..

Comment

• I can't wait for one of you're family to die in a fucked up situation. I will make fun of it. You guys are so hypocritical its HILARIOUS. Find humor in Pokulski-Blatz situation you fucks. Piece of shit's.

Comment

Apparently so. My guess is that if she's in the army, that's not the first snickers of similar size that she's embraced.
            You can say whatever the fuck you want. I think she deserves better than to be belittled by some ass clown like you.

Comment

I can't wait for one of you're family to die in a fucked up situation. I will make fun of it. You guys are so hypocritical its HILARIOUS. Find humor in Pokulski-Blatz situation you fucks. Piece of shit's.
              It has already happened, and you know what? I laughed about it. Get off your high horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                It has already happened, and you know what? I laughed about it. Get off your high horse.
                I don't think I'm better than any of you.

Comment

I don't think I'm better than any of you.
                  Don't give me that shit. Yes you do. You think you're on some moral high ground because we saw humor in something you thought wasn't funny.

Comment

I can't wait for one of you're family to die in a fucked up situation. I will make fun of it. You guys are so hypocritical its HILARIOUS. Find humor in Pokulski-Blatz situation you fucks. Piece of shit's.
                    Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    You can say whatever the fuck you want. I think she deserves better than to be belittled by some ass clown like you.
                    Must have tapped danced a nerve there. I'm not belittling her, as much as I'm pointing out the snicker sized stick up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Don't give me that shit. Yes you do. You think you're on some moral high ground because we saw humor in something you thought wasn't funny.
                      I don't judge anyone. Just because you sin differently than me, doesn't mean you're better or worst. I just think she deserves more respect than that.

Comment

No one died in the picture you're referring to, technically it's making fun of a good situation. I don't see the big deal.

But saying you want one of our family members to die in a fucked up situation is ok? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          No one died in the picture you're referring to, technically it's making fun of a good situation. I don't see the big deal.

But saying you want one of our family members to die in a fucked up situation is ok? lol
                          I don't wish that. I was pointing to the fact that "any" situation has humor in it.

Comment

I don't judge anyone. Just because you sin differently than me, doesn't mean you're better or worst. I just think she deserves more respect than that.
                            What the hell? Yes you did. You judged us because of our humor, it's in THIS POST. And who gives a damn about sinning? What a made up load of bullshit that is.
                            Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Oh, and it's "pieces of shit."

Comment

Must have tapped danced a nerve there. I'm not belittling her, as much as I'm pointing out the snicker sized stick up your ass.
                              Truth be told, a snicker's in the ass does sound good...

Comment

• Assault Goat - must be banned

Comment

Working...
                                X