Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I didn't mean to use your brothers death as that. I apologize, fully.

A mother crying as she embraces her child as she returns from service does not seem funny to me. Perhaps I have over stepped my opinion.
    You sure as fuck did.

Seeing a soldier get off the plane like that is a weak minded response to deployment. I don't think you have served so I don't expect you to understand. A soldier should maintain his composure in all aspects of the soldier's life ... Including reuniting with their loved one.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      You're more than welcome to find humor in it. I know I will. And finding humor in death is arguably far more distasteful that photoshopping a snickers bar into a crying woman's arms...
      Again, I apologize. I felt she deserved more respect. Obviously I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        You're more than welcome to find humor in it. I know I will. And finding humor in death is arguably far more distasteful that photoshopping a snickers bar into a crying woman's arms...
        What's ironic, is that when my grandpa died, I had to call my dad while he was in Singapore and inform him. While at the funeral we started laughing because the preacher should have been my grandpa by 20 years. We were asked to leave because we were laughing and celebrating my grandfather.

I've been around enough death, fuck letting something natural weigh me down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          That's a touching moment. Hugging a snickers is fucking hilarious, especially when you return from overseas and just want something American and delicious.
          This is where the humor is ... Many troops want nothing more than a fast food meal as soon as they get home. The only thing that would have made it funnier is if it were a big mac or a box of fries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            Seeing a soldier get off the plane like that is a weak minded response to deployment. I don't think you have served so I don't expect you to understand. A soldier should maintain his composure in all aspects of the soldier's life ... Including reuniting with their loved one.
            By rule of dfwm. lol

And really? A soldier can't come home and cry when seeing his/her kid???
            2012 GT500

Comment

Again, I apologize. I felt she deserved more respect. Obviously I was wrong.
              You were, see my above post for the humor in the photo.

Comment

You sure as fuck did.

Seeing a soldier get off the plane like that is a weak minded response to deployment. I don't think you have served so I don't expect you to understand. A soldier should maintain his composure in all aspects of the soldier's life ... Including reuniting with there loved one.
                their*

I made a funny,

Comment

their*

I made a funny,
                  Except I beat your ass to it.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    By rule of dfwm. lol

And really? A soldier can't come home and cry when seeing his/her kid???
                    Cry? Sure .... Break down like a bitch? Fuck no.

You sign up for a hard job, you better fucking act like you can handle it at all times.

Comment

This is where the humor is ... Many troops want nothing more than a fast food meal as soon as they get home. The only thing that would have made it funnier is if it were a big mac or a box of fries.
                      My heart broke for you when your brother was killed, but you were vulnerable and I didn't even have to try when I moved to finger you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        My heart broke for you when your brother was killed, but you were vulnerable and I didn't even have to try when I moved to finger you.
                        The things you let happen for love .....

Comment

Cry? Sure .... Break down like a bitch? Fuck no.

You sign up for a hard job, you better fucking act like you can handle it at all times.
                          Not arguing, don't kill me here, but...that woman broke down like a little bitch?

Comment

Not arguing, don't kill me here, but...that woman broke down like a little bitch?
                            Ya and over a goddamn snickers of all things.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

She is only 5'2".....

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X