• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    LMGDAO! YES!
    One of my favorite episodes ever.
    Ded

Comment

• vadertt posting reminded me of this one....

i have always digged them, but i know this forum wouldn't like them....

Last edited by joes01bullitt; 06-27-2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
        vadertt posting reminded me of this one....

i half always digged them, but i know this forum wouldn't like them....

Lol, I know that dude from bimmerforums.com. His trailer has nicer wheels than most peoples cars, some bad ass style 5 wheels.

Badass dude!
        Ded

Comment

• Is that trailer bagged?
          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            Is that trailer bagged?
            I don't think its bagged, but it is dumped to the ground.
            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
              I always wondered who'd be dumb enough to dump a bunch of money into those old shitboxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                I always wondered who'd be dumb enough to dump a bunch of money into those old shitboxes.
                Someone I guess, gt ftw, screw a cadet, or whatever. Looks like its on some skateboard wheels.
                Ded

Comment

• You guys should stop posting the rat-ish BMWs... It keeps making me think I should go pickup a early 80s 2-door 3-series and do something with it. (I know where one is sitting for $600)

So far being a responsible adult has stopped me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    You guys should stop posting the rat-ish BMWs... It keeps making me think I should go pickup a early 80s 2-door 3-series and do something with it. (I know where one is sitting for $600)

So far being a responsible adult has stopped me.
                    just do it

and if not let me know where that 3 series is it so i can go get it....

Comment

• Seen this POS the other night $70k car, glow lights galore, and a sticker across its window that says "I Support Illegal Street Racing"

Comment

• Heres a vid of it

Comment

just do it

the whole fucking rusty hood thing is fucking GHEEEEEEEY> Id like to punch the vdub guy who started doing that

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                            the whole fucking rusty hood thing is fucking GHEEEEEEEY> Id like to punch the vdub guy who started doing that
                            I hate people 'trying' to be cool. So not cool.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

just do it

Between building the 71, and putting the 87 back together to sell, I don't need another project.

It's out here in Abilene sitting right off of I20 at a little dirt merchant lot. It's canary yellow, fairly straight(front bumper is pushed in a little and it's missing the rear valance) and the interior is probably trashed(big crack in the dash from what I can see). I don't even know if it runs.

I have a gallon of hot rod black(flat) laying around. I figured that with a drivetrain swap, 2 racing buckets and a dashmat it would be good to go, LOL.

Hell, it's been sitting there a while... the guy might take less.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                                I don't think its bagged, but it is dumped to the ground.
                                I would think that it would suck donkey balls to pull that thing into a parking lot or over any kind of bumps that low with that much overhang.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X