X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      Finally some interesting content from the obama administration's local chapter.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Finally some interesting content from the obama administration's local chapter.
          What is it?
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            What is it?
            uhh...a weld

Comment

• Lol duh. Now I see it
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• That Walking Dead poster is bullshit! They used, "then," in place of, "than!"
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            That kid could beat the shit out of about every modern day kid his age and 5 years older...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                                I've had my palm sliced wide open (3in x .5 deep)with a live katana blade during iaido kata training. Poured superglue into the wound to close it.

I was stabbed in the stomach with a butterfly knife when I was 5 by a neighbor. He ran off and i was alone and had to get home. duct taped it and rode my bike home. Mom fainted, dad puked.

I've had a treble fishhook embed itself in my eyeball when my buddies wife was learning to fish. Removed it while still out in the boat with needle nose pliers and using my camera phone.

So fuck you
                                Dammit man! You fucking win on that eyeball shit...
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X