No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      I Googled "Shaved Bear" and this is what I got.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Looks like some Canadian spinners.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

• Seems legit

Comment

• These are from Anthony Bourdain's Twitter feed, apparently he is in Congo

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      These are from Anthony Bourdain's Twitter feed, apparently he is in Chicago
                      fixed.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by jyro View Post

if you want to watch a video on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3viiJ4g5G8
                        challenge accepted!my next build

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362766182.691449.jpg

$2.20 for 13 gallons of mid grade. Fuck yes!

Comment

• Citgo gas? I heard something about citgo corporate locations selling gas for the same price as it is in Venezuela to honor their dearly departed lunatic in chief.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              citgo gas? I heard something about citgo corporate locations selling gas for the same price as it is in venezuela to honor their dearly departed lunatic in chief.

Comment

• Right, but don't they sell citgo gas there?
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X