• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post

LOL. That is me at Wallyworld.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Overturn a majority vote by the people.
            A majority was against civil rights in the 60's as well. Sometimes retards just have to be drug kicking and screaming into the realm of civility.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              A majority was against civil rights in the 60's as well. Sometimes retards just have to be drug kicking and screaming into the realm of civility.
              I don't have any issue with them have legal unions. I do not like the word marriage being used, seeing as it is derived from religion - which specifically omits homosexual relationships. And I find it ironic you appear to be on a righteous campaign for equality whilst calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a retard.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I don't have any issue with them have legal unions. I do not like the word marriage being used, seeing as it is derived from religion - which specifically omits homosexual relationships. And I find it ironic you appear to be on a righteous campaign for equality whilst calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a retard.
                If you don't like the word 'marriage' being used on grounds that it's derived from religion, shouldn't that be reason enough for the federal government not to be using it in any form or fashion? Either it applies to all federally recognized unions or it doesn't apply to any.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  If you don't like the word 'marriage' being used on grounds that it's derived from religion, shouldn't that be reason enough for the federal government not to be using it in any form or fashion? Either it applies to all federally recognized unions or it doesn't apply to any.
                  That's fine with me. No objections there.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's fine with me.
                    Fair enough.

It's essentially a tax/financial issue at this point. As far as I'm concerned, any two fuckers that want to tie themselves up in a financial knot should be able to do it; stop providing tax benefits for marriage and the rest will sort itself out. There literally does not exist a reason for the federal or state governments to be involved in the recognition of marriages, flaming ass queer gay or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      Fair enough.

It's essentially a tax/financial issue at this point. As far as I'm concerned, any two fuckers that want to tie themselves up in a financial knot should be able to do it; stop providing tax benefits for marriage and the rest will sort itself out.
                      I don't have any issues with that. Give gay couples tax benefits. I just personally find fault with homosexuals appearing to want validation from religion. I think marriage should remain as it was founded in that respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                        awesome movie
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                            awesome movie
                            What movie is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                              lmao
                              http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

What movie is that?
                                Dog Soldiers
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X