Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    True story, Naynay had some LS1 that his momma bought him ten years ago. This was right around the time he would get his ass kicked at every party he went to, usually for doing what he is doing here, running his mouth like a bitch.
    you wont put a hand on me 10 years later. bet that!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• i doubt you'll even look me in the eye if your wife will let you out of the house. i'm gonna give you a harlem struggle like youve never been harlem struggled before!

pic related

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Shit's getting old.
        yep.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            who says who's car it is? none of your shit is yours. if you cant at least stay on topic and post a pic then i will ask for this thread to be locked until you are willing to cooperate..

so until then the world goes 'round
            Exactly..."who says whose car it is". The mating call of the guy who is going to race someone else's car on the internet. Oh no Naynay, don't go get your mom's car!! I just don't know what we would all do!
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Might as well move this to the smack now. Nothing but bitch arguments between naynay vs everyone else. Shit's getting old.
              I agree, we should ban him. Especially for that fag pic.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• i try to keep this one strictly random pics.. im chock full of them.. i hate that my fan club follows me in here, i feel like Rob Kardashian sometimes on this site.

pic related

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• u no who
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X