No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      let's here it then
      Duh CJ. Isn't it obvious? The Illuminati designed these imagines to give a hint to us dolts that they were behind 9/11.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        Duh CJ. Isn't it obvious? The Illuminati designed these imagines to give a hint to us dolts that they were behind 9/11.

Comment

• you have got to be kidding me. Sound legit.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

lol wtf did that thing have inside of it, a jumping jack? Is that real?
            Looks real, it's what can happen to a Lipo battery with damaged cell(s). You see this particularly with RC cars...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                land waterbed
                My brother ran into a place like that in New Mexico. I'll have to post the video up.
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Totally shopped.

You know he doesn't know how to drive a stick.
                  That's why he's not driving it.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

lol wtf did that thing have inside of it, a jumping jack? Is that real?
                    Yes, very. My big lipo packs scare the bejesus out of me and I store them in an ammo can in the garage away from other flammable objects at all times when not in use. Those batteries can get pissy without much notice. I think they call it "vent with flame"

Comment

• Comment

• "I've got the keys" to an Escalade on big chromies if anyone wants to see who's more naynay-rich up in this bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                          *oddly aroused*
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                            *oddly aroused*
                            I always get hard when I see her.

Comment

• Comment

• Lt. Blackleberry

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X