• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay yay or nay nay

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• That is fucking terrifying.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Pretty cool

Comment

• I would love to see that gluteus maximus on that

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            same here. i never owned a nokia brick phone so i did not get to master that game
            Nokia phone?!?!?! Dude. That was in DOS QBasic way back in the day! I spent hours playing that while supporting dumb ass Sears Techs in the field in the early 90's.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• QBasic FTW

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  what are you building your car for? 7.0? 6.50?
                  haha

If my car only ran 6.50's I would sell it yesterday.

It ran a 5.90 the other night on 15lbs. I have a boost leak somewhere that is bleeding off 8-10 lbs of boost. Hopefully once that is fixed it will run .40's or .50's

pics unrelated

Last edited by jason07; 04-09-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Wonder how long it ran w/o oil before it went boom.

Comment

• Lol @ millennium lee.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Ok I'm thinking the rust is there because it was hosed down or cleaned before it was shipped. For an engine that blew the side off itself it sure is oil free.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Ya think a man designed this paper clip holder???

Comment

• That is obscene. Do your paperclips come out smelly?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                That is obscene. Do your paperclips come out smelly?
                                No, but for some reason my hand keeps gravitating towards it!

Comment

Working...
                                X