Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Whatever it is, you should probably flush!
    Hahaha
    Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
    abolagnavaginas?
    Shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Hahaha

Shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself.
        Easy there poncho. It's not my fault your cooking up a pot of last weeks abortions.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          Easy there poncho. It's not my fault your cooking up a pot of last weeks abortions.
          I don't like you and your posts. So once again...fuck you.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            I don't like you and your posts. So once again...fuck you.
            The feeling is mutual, bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
              That show is so fucking weird.
              and getting slapped in the face with fat boy shit isnt?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                You're. ....
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  You're. ....
                  Damn, you got me

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    Alex, this is pure propaganda. I see F35s flying almost every day. LM has already delivered quite a few to the Air Force. It's actually an amazing plane.
                    It's easy for me to see how people can buy in to this, since a story published 4/5/2013 said it had just successfully completed a vertrical takeoff & landing.

Video: F-35B Conducts First Vertical Takeoff and Landing
                    by Matt Cox on April 5, 2013

Here’s a video of the F-35B Lightning II recently completing the first short takeoff and vertical landing during a night-time test mission.

Marine Corps test pilot Maj. C.R. Clift conducted the flight April 2 to gather data on the helmet and lighting conditions for night-time operations, according to an April 5 press release. The F-35B is the variant of the Lightning II designed for use by the U.S. Marine Corps, as well as F-35 international partners in the United Kingdom and Italy.

“The completion of this test event demonstrates the F-35B is one step closer to delivering a critical capability to the U.S. Marine Corps and F-35B partners in the United Kingdom and Italy” said Lt. Gen. Chris Bogdan, F-35 Program Executive Officer. “There is plenty of work to be done and progress to be made, but we’re on a solid path forward.”

Read more: http://defensetech.org/2013/04/05/vi...#ixzz2RZruaJ9E
                    Defense.org
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Hey look! Pictures in the picture thread!

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• There's a car like that in our neighborhood. The only thing the HOA ever did that was worth a shit was cite that guy for having a shitty overly-sensitive car alarm.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• My uncle provided security for the event and snapped this photo-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X