Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    There is no damn way an M16 with an M203, optics, and accessories is 6.9lbs. It's going to be 8-9lbs minimum.
    Base model M4 w/ 30rd mag weighs 6.9lbs.

All the other shit weighs more.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      Should I post this here, or the waco food thread.
      Damn

[IMG][/IMG]
      Are you at 3B? Looks like their brisket tater. Good stuff but I like their chicken fried steak tater better.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Are you at 3B? Looks like their brisket tater. Good stuff but I like their chicken fried steak tater better.
        Viteks dawg. Spud pack CITY!
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
          How can I send this to my son without the link giving it away. Im sure it'll scare the shit out of him when he opens it via text.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
            It's easy for me to see how people can buy in to this, since a story published 4/5/2013 said it had just successfully completed a vertrical takeoff & landing.

Video: F-35B Conducts First Vertical Takeoff and Landing
            by Matt Cox on April 5, 2013

Here’s a video of the F-35B Lightning II recently completing the first short takeoff and vertical landing during a night-time test mission.

Marine Corps test pilot Maj. C.R. Clift conducted the flight April 2 to gather data on the helmet and lighting conditions for night-time operations, according to an April 5 press release. The F-35B is the variant of the Lightning II designed for use by the U.S. Marine Corps, as well as F-35 international partners in the United Kingdom and Italy.

“The completion of this test event demonstrates the F-35B is one step closer to delivering a critical capability to the U.S. Marine Corps and F-35B partners in the United Kingdom and Italy” said Lt. Gen. Chris Bogdan, F-35 Program Executive Officer. “There is plenty of work to be done and progress to be made, but we’re on a solid path forward.”

Read more: http://defensetech.org/2013/04/05/vi...#ixzz2RZruaJ9E
            Defense.org
            There's units at MCAS Yuma now receiving the jet. It's slowly making its way into the fleet. When I was stationed in Fort Worth you could see them flying all the time with a F-16 flying chase.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              How can I send this to my son without the link giving it away. Im sure it'll scare the shit out of him when he opens it via text.
              have you tried to copy and paste, followed by being a better father?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Umm just tell him, "Hey son do you think this girl is really cute?"

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  have you tried to copy and paste, followed by being a better father?
                  Who the fuck are you to question my parenting skills? You don't know shit about me or my relationship with my son. Go fuck yourself.
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Who the fuck are you to question my parenting skills? You don't know shit about me or my relationship with my son. Go fuck yourself.
                    Calm down, he's not worth it!!!!

Comment

• is this shit getting real?

calm down player

just goin off your posts in the embarrassing moments thread.. simmer down!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• You can talk shit about me all you want, it doesn't phase me. But when someone questions my parenting skills, joking or not, I don't take it lightly. Especially from someone who knows nothing about my situation.

Comment

• dude, im a dad, i dont need to know your situation to attempt to stuff my size 11 feet in your size 8 addidas

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You can talk shit about me all you want, it doesn't phase me. But when someone questions my parenting skills, joking or not, I don't take it lightly. Especially from someone who knows nothing about my situation.
                            I know you're a long hair mexican that likes cake balls
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                dude, im a dad, i dont need to know your situation to attempt to stuff my size 11 feet in your size 8 addidas

So that makes you an expert in making an assumption that I should be a better father because of a tiny little prank im doing to my son??

Comment

Working...
                                X