Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    While I was not aware that said soda ban had been overturned, the point of the picture is that the gubment says high capacity assault sodas are bad for us but a child who's been promiscuous and gotten prego can go get said pill w/out parental consent.
    I see no problem with this.

So in your mind it is better to punish a young man, young woman, their child, and assumingly the taxpayers by forcing a pregnancy rather than merely blocking one?

Young people are going to fuck, and they don't realize the consequences of their actions because, well, young people's hormones are telling them to do nothing but get laid. Lord knows I am lucky that I don't have a kid with some bimbo from high school/college.
    Ultra-conservative right wingers like to pretend this is not the truth for some reason, but it is.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Nixon's Southern Strategy, dude.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• You have GOT to be kidding me. Don't know/realize the consequences of their actions.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          You have GOT to be kidding me. Don't know/realize the consequences of their actions.

Yes, consequences. Some folks don't want troglodytes. What's really cool is when you crush up a morning after pill and mix it in her food.

Comment

• It still doesn't cause abortion, fool*.

*Bryan
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Bryan, if you don't like abortions, don't have one. It's simple. On the flip side, you can't tell me I or anyone I'm involved with can't have one either.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Bryan, if you don't like abortions, don't have one. It's simple. On the flip side, you can't tell me I or anyone I'm involved with can't have one either.
                You morons have just proven the point of the picture he posted even if what what represented wasn't entirely accurate.

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Bryan, if you don't like large sodas, don't have one. It's simple. On the flip side, you can't tell me I or anyone I'm involved with can't have one either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                  You morons have just proven the point of the picture he posted even if what what represented wasn't entirely accurate.
                  Holy Crap! This man doesn't represent himself as God's gift to intelligencia, yet he's able to grasp the concept.

Thank you sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                    Hey, you fucking idiot. Where did I EVER say I agreed with the soda ban? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I said the soda ban was fucking stupid as well.

Unlike you water heads, who wish to restrict the actions of others that 1)have no bearing on your life and 2) are none of your goddamn business, I think what a person does with their own life is up to the person. I don't put myself on some pedestal and think that I can run someone's life better than they can. Take your presumptuous ass somewhere else.

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    Holy Crap! This man doesn't represent himself as God's gift to intelligencia, yet he's able to grasp the concept.

Thank you sir.

You assume I didn't grasp the concept, but I did. The premise put forth by that image is fucking retarded, not to mention false, wrong, and incorrect. I don't know how that image could have gotten fucked up any more than it was. All you've got is propaganda. No facts, no reasoning, just horseshit.

Comment

• Comment

• enough of this shit in the picture thread, make a new thread if you want to argue politics and religion.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            enough of this shit in the picture thread, make a new thread if you want to argue politics and religion.
                            What about religious pictures, like this one:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by binky View Post
                              mxc ftw!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X