• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    i lol'd a teeny tiny bit.

god bless
    I did an OH SNAP and a Dayyyummm

But i giggled inside a tiny bit

In the world of humor there is no such thing as too far, just well and poorly received.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I did an OH SNAP and a Dayyyummm

But i giggled inside a tiny bit

In the world of humor there is no such thing as too far, just well and poorly received.
      Seriously, had that same pic been posted 6 months from now, most everybody would see at least a little humor in it. "It's too soon" right now.

Thousands of completely innocent American's died in the 911 attacks, yet that shit get's posted all the time without a word. Get over yourselves.

Comment

• There is humor in everything, even if some of you pussies don't like it.

Comment

• Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            There is humor in everything, even if some of you pussies don't like it.
            My mind, GTFO!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                lol that is one fuckin NASTY ASS!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  My mind, GTFO!
                  Comedy and humor is a very subjective thing. I can make a joke about fucking a dead chick because I wanted to send them out with a smile and while one may laugh one may get pissed because they just had some broad close to them die (and couldn't fuck a smile onto her face when she was alive).

9/11 is viewed as a tragedy but people are testing the limits with it. In another 40-50 years they will have an inflatable twin towers ride. Kind of like the Titanic slide where the boat is sinking and you slide down.

And I believe that the ballpark has the second highest casualty rating for firefighters outside of the twin towers in the last decade.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comedy and humor is a very subjective thing. I can make a joke about fucking a dead chick because I wanted to send them out with a smile and while one may laugh one may get pissed because they just had some broad close to them die (and couldn't fuck a smile onto her face when she was alive).

9/11 is viewed as a tragedy but people are testing the limits with it. In another 40-50 years they will have an inflatable twin towers ride. Kind of like the Titanic slide where the boat is sinking and you slide down.

And I believe that the ballpark has the second highest casualty rating for firefighters outside of the twin towers in the last decade.
                        People have been cracking jokes about the holocaust for decades.

Kinda like: "The black Jews had it worse, they had to stand at the back of the furnace".

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Riverside Raceway?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            people have been cracking jokes about the holocaust for decades.

Kinda like: "the black jews had it worse, they had to stand at the back of the furnace".

Stevo
                            lmao!!
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I guess it's a good thing that I've got a pretty fucked up sense of humor and can laugh at just about anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                I guess it's a good thing that I've got a pretty fucked up sense of humor and can laugh at just about anything.
                                I'll laugh at everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X