Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My latest cheapo find. E420

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• But wait, there is more

Comment

• Naynays baby momma caught on film....

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
            This is how I get to work everyday

Comment

• Comment

• He's gotta keep Stark Industries running strong so gotta keep making that money!

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                  He's gotta keep Stark Industries running strong so gotta keep making that money!
                  His pay compensation for the avengers was a certain percentage of the profit the movie made. He was trying to help the other actors get a higher salary for the second one supposedly.

EXCLUSIVE: Robert Downey Jr is set for another huge payday from a mega-hit Marvel movie, this time Iron Man 3. I’ve learned he’s already made $35 million from the actioner, which?grossed $680 million worldwide in its first 12 days. He should exceed his biggest payday to date — that?$50M?from The Avengers which I’ve learned?was more […]

Comment

• Eh, so what? Like in most business, become a more desirable/necessary employee and you will be compensated better.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                      Eh, so what? Like in most business, become a more desirable/necessary employee and you will be compensated better.
                      But but I've been here just as long! I should make just as much!

Comment

• bane tan

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post

bane tan
                            Photoshopped, should have read the comments Reddit guy

Comment

• shoulda had whooly barzz so he could've put it into the wall instead!!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• ATHF!

Comment

Working...
                                X