Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *edit*
    There are only 3 in my shop right now, forgot I sent the 73 450 SLC home today with its very happy owner.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
          Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          Whill Wheaton?
          Originally posted by scootro View Post
          i think so
          Come on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            Whill Wheaton?
            Why are you putting so much emphasis on the 'H'?

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    my moms old 430 used to chirp 2nd hard and a slight chirp going into 3rd under WOT.. i wish she still had that car!
                    Your mom's old black T/A and Red Corvette were pretty quick too!

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      Uhhhh.... Wharez sloth? You know that baby ruth eatin sum bitch. I think when that movie was made was the last time anyone ate one of those shitty candy bars. Even then it took a mongoloid to choke one down.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        Uhhhh.... Wharez sloth? You know that baby ruth eatin sum bitch. I think when that movie was made was the last time anyone ate one of those shitty candy bars. Even then it took a mongoloid to choke one down.
                        John Matuszak (Sloth) died in 1989

Comment

• I never realized the older brother was Josh Brolin.

Chunky boy did well. Slimmed down and now a big shot attorney.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                            Heard nothing but good things about its engine. It would be the trans that would worry me more because people used to believe in that "Lifetime Fluid" BS. Im not keeping the car though. Its just a stepping stone to a 2005 CL65.
                            Internally the engines are pretty sound. I have never seen one throw a rod or drop a valve. The only internal issues seem to be the blown out oil,tubes for the lifters but they,are no big deal. The problem is with everything around it and it's electrical components. The MAF sucks, the engine harnesses crack, the EAs go bad and then when you have to replace those you break 400.00 worth of brittle hoses and vacuum lines in the process. It just ends up being more than the car is worth if you keep repairing the minor issues.

Now dont get me wrong, the W210 chassis is the most reliable there is when it comes to Mercedes-Benz but I would never get,a pre face-lift car.

Also, look into the common problems any 65 car has and whats parts cost to repair them. Its not uncommon to have a 10/15k repair bill on an older one like you are wanting. Most common issues will be ABC strut leaks at roughly 1600.00 each for just the part. The pumps are another common issue and about the same price with a ton more labor. They have misfire issues at that age with a coil costing upwards of a grand. Just know what youre getting yourself into first. I know you can do some of the labor yourself but parts alone can get pretty crazy. I say stick with the reliable 55 instead.
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• And that's why I don't own a German car!
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Or add an LS Juan... And bag it of course...
                                ./ ____ _ _\.
                                (]]]_ o _[[[)
                                \o_FORD_o/
                                |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Working...
                                X