• Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                That looks identical to my T-Type... in forza 3.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

According to this pic it looks like you can go "left or right" without bars. Need unrelated YB thread to verify.

Comment

• my argument was that bars will make it unload and turn 99% of the time. that picture is a result of weight shifting while coming down. rather than an unrelated thread i can put you in contact with the owner/driver if you need a break down of what you are seeing in this picture. . . ?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Are you saying that you shouldn't run bars?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stroked87 View Post
                            Are you saying that you shouldn't run bars?
                            bars are not allowed in that class, so its a non issue.

i am saying that radial tires do not react the same way as slicks to being unloaded. its all irrelevant, ass junk just likes to stir up shit from the other side of the country.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

bars are not allowed in that class, so its a non issue.

i am saying that radial tires do not react the same way as slicks to being unloaded. its all irrelevant, ass junk just likes to stir up shit from the other side of the country.
                              Ok, gotcha. Just wanted to make sure....

Comment

• its obviously a difficult concept to understand, but there are just a few key words in my argument. radial tire.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X