Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    its obviously a difficult concept to understand, but there are just a few key words in my argument. radial tire.
    I gotcha now, not difficult to understand. Of course I never saw anything about radial tires in the the first post I was referring to.

I just can't imagine trying to run this without the bars

But then again I would never to attempt to with radial tires.

Comment

controvery: confirmed.

threats: engaged.
      Spelling: horrible.
      Threat: N/A

Comment

• heres another unrelated Yellowbullet thread for SS junks enjoyment. i know he doesnt have the juevos to post over there because a lot of people local to him are on it and he is generally not liked in real life

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Stroked87 View Post
          I gotcha now, not difficult to understand. Of course I never saw anything about radial tires in the the first post I was referring to.

Pfft that thing can't pull the wheels.. those bars are only for show..

Comment

my argument was that bars will make it unload and turn 99% of the time. that picture is a result of weight shifting while coming down. rather than an unrelated thread i can put you in contact with the owner/driver if you need a break down of what you are seeing in this picture. . . ?
            Do you not see where one tire is not in contact? That causes a car to do, what was it you said, something about going "left or right..." Don't make me dig up your own quote along with the irrelevant YB thread.
            Originally posted by Stroked87 View Post

Shanaynay's argument is that bars can cause the rear tires to leave the ground far easier than a car without bars. He just doesn't understand the different variables involved with that happening. You must forgive him, he knows not how to properly thread y-pipe nuts without stripping them and can only talk shit using his mom's cars. He's basically licked the balls of a few x275 people and lamely tries to apply what little he knows to everything, including non-related YB links.
            Last edited by SS Junk; 05-11-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• MY argument is that a radial tire car will not react the same to having the tires unloaded as a slick tired car. i simply referenced that with the right tune you can progress the power in enough to have time to react to a bumper dragging wheelstand versus having a slick tired car that you throw all the power at off the hit and rely on the bars to keep it down. lets not get into bars breaking and bending either!

i have given up on trying to make you understand this. I hope some day your wife will buy you a newer model camaro and you can have a chance to explore what i'm talking about.

I have a baby in diapers, so the chances of me building anything that would necessitate wheelie bars are slim to none. but once he is of age i will show you what i'm talking about.

pic unrelated to thwart the ban hammer
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Hey Rodney, you fixed gear riding hipster, what's a good cheap bike to start with? Are the Kilo TTs worth a shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    Hey Rodney, you fixed gear riding blipster, what's a good cheap bike to start with? Are the Kilo TTs worth a shit?
                    Ftfy

Comment

Hey Rodney, you fixed gear riding hipster, what's a good cheap bike to start with? Are the Kilo TTs worth a shit?
                      yep kilo is a great bike, i just sold mine for what i originally bought it for. i am "upgrading" but $/$ you cant beat a kilo. PM me if you want a direct line on a better deal. their warehouse is here in town..

mine i just sold off..,

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Hey Rodney, you fixed gear riding hipster, what's a good cheap bike to start with? Are the Kilo TTs worth a shit?
                        Ill sell you a fully built defwish size large for a half of what it would cost to build one.

Comment

• Comment

yep kilo is a great bike, i just sold mine for what i originally bought it for. i am "upgrading" but $/$ you cant beat a kilo. PM me if you want a direct line on a better deal. their warehouse is here in town..

mine i just sold off..,

Bike thread?
                            I'm just getting into it.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                                Ill sell you a fully built defwish size large for a half of what it would cost to build one.
                                post a pic, i sold mine so i cant race you until i replace it.. im looking to build up a leader next, PM me if you need a local parts/service source.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X