X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    Bike thread?
    I'm just getting into it.
    too much derailleur for my taste! have fun though!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      too much derailleur for my taste! have fun though!
      Can you tell the difference between a fixie and just a single speed by looking? Recently I've been assuming all single speeds are fixies, and promptly making fun because I think it's the most moronic thing you could do. I get single speeds, but I dont get fixies. The green one your posted, fixie or single?
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
        thats not what you planned to race me on is it? nice bike but i am pretty sure i could dig something out of the attic that will run all over that. i'll probably just borrow a bike if you really want to fun n grudge. gotta come in to dallas though. people in the country like to run over cyclists from what i've read on here.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          Can you tell the difference between a fixie and just a single speed by looking? Recently I've been assuming all single speeds are fixies, and promptly making fun because I think it's the most moronic thing you could do. I get single speeds, but I dont get fixies. The green one your posted, fixie or single?
          green one is fixed. if you look at the hub you can see clearly if it has a cog or a freewheel.

another easy way to tell is RIDING IT! or watching someone ride and see if they are 1:1 or if they are coasting/back bedaling ever. my next bike i will set up freewheel, simply because of the hills where i am living now. My wife has the gold digger edition Kilo TT sitting in the attic:
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            green one is fixed. if you look at the hub you can see clearly if it has a cog or a freewheel.

another easy way to tell is RIDING IT! or watching someone ride and see if they are 1:1 or if they are coasting/back bedaling ever. my next bike i will set up freewheel, simply because of the hills where i am living now. My wife has the gold digger edition Kilo TT sitting in the attic:
            I know the difference by riding, I'm just curious of appearance. So that's one of the ones you can flip the wheel from free to fixie. Clever idea. Hipster on, or hipster off.

I'll look closely next time.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              nay nay you are a fucking idiot. I can guarantee I wouldn't get along with you in person.
              Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              What a fucking tard. The pic with the kid was way over the line.
              I'm curious, why? If someone else posted them, would it be of issue? It is life. Outside of the whitewashing that Americans get in terms of media, the world is a fucking scary place. Travel, you'll see worse.

I know Rodney likes to go for the shock value, but for Christ's sake, it's like correcting children for being assholes to one another.

Comment

• i would only ride fixed in a city setting where you need 1:1 power/speed. if you are not worried about taxi's/buses running you down i see no reason not to run it free wheeled. i pass buses willingly throughout downtown and can get 3-4 lights ahead of traffic in a matter of seconds, but coming from oak cliff into east dallas it takes a lot of wind to do it. i usually have to stop in deep ellum and regroup. then i can usually mash to and around white rock lake, and cruise back home (down hill) in about 1 hour maybe 1.25 hours. thats a solid 30 mile ride (12 miles to the lake, 9 around, 12 back (downhill/no traffic on elm street.))

heres my lake cruiser that was stolen!!
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• the first one i built that now sports a wizzer motor,... i need to get some pics of it tomorrow

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• goldsprints denton

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• trailer trash circa 2010
                      (stripped sitting in the attic)

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• rehab take 2

tweed ride vol. 1

young rechard gere over here

and bc sometime we be illin'

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I'm curious, why? If someone else posted them, would it be of issue? It is life. Outside of the whitewashing that Americans get in terms of media, the world is a fucking scary place. Travel, you'll see worse.

I know Rodney likes to go for the shock value, but for Christ's sake, it's like correcting children for being assholes to one another.
                          i did it just to see who hadn't pulled their butt plugs out after feldmans post asking everyone to please remove them.. apparently those two did not get the memo!
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• That's my bike!!!!

Comment

• its like both our bike.. we'll just keep it over my house

*BOOOOFFF*
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X