• here it goes!!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        here it goes!!

Now that's funny right der
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Go ahead and skip over all the findings of DR cars with no bars going "left or right..." Shanayshabaz.

STOCK SUSPENSION!1111

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Go ahead and skip over all the findings of DR cars with no bars going "left or right..." Shanayshabaz.

STOCK SUSPENSION!1111
              I've seen this before, but always wondered how it got in that position.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Some wheelie competition. Kept his foot in it, chassis became unstable and went "left or right..." I'll find the vid if I can.

Left or right, Shanaybazy?

Vid:

Comment

here it goes!!

If the bars were loaded, I could see it keeping weight balanced so load transfer doesn't completely remove traction, but then they aren't wheelie bars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    If the bars were loaded, I could see it keeping weight balanced so load transfer doesn't completely remove traction, but then they aren't wheelie bars.
                    There are FWD's in the 8's with no bars.

Comment

• Seriously guys, nobody gives a fuck about your petty little argument, take that shit to PMs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Some wheelie competition. Kept his foot in it, chassis became unstable and went "left or right..." I'll find the vid if I can.

Left or right, Shanaybazy?

Vid:

Well that pretty much sums it up. Wheelie bars might have saved that car.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• that white car is on a slick. the blue car, if it is on a radial definitely aint got not bars on it.

aaron, its random pictures, get over it.

pic unrelated

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

that white car is on a slick. the blue car, if it is on a radial definitely aint got not bars on it.

aaron, its random pictures, get over it.

pic unrelated

Damn that's pretty slick. Took me a while to figure out what the fuck was going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Damn that's pretty slick. Took me a while to figure out what the fuck was going on.
                              Helluva way to do it. I don't think I'd cover it with a bed, that is a testament to engineering.

Comment

• Pretty crazy^
                                Is there any advantage to doing that? Or just because...

Comment

Working...
                                X