Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Oh hi. Uhm I'll just go around thank you.
    Yeah, see! No one wants you 'round here! Scram see!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
        Yeah, Jesse James has had money long enough for the calluses to go away.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Brake check.
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  I cant believe that actually works. LMFAO!
                  I apparently married a white broad with gook blood, she saw it without pulling her eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I apparently married a white broad with gook blood, she saw it without pulling her eyes.
                    She must be cross-eyed, that works too, which would explain the two of you together. I wouldn't dare take her to the optometrist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                      you would think it was Jesse James hand, but there are no calluses so i seriously doubt it
                      Did it get caught in the chain/sprocket?

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        Did it get caught in the chain/sprocket?
                        His gloved hand got drug through machinery. Wicked way to lose a finger.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          His gloved hand got drug through machinery. Wicked way to lose a finger.
                          kinda looks like he got it in an iron worker metal punch.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            She must be cross-eyed, that works too, which would explain the two of you together. I wouldn't dare take her to the optometrist.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              kinda looks like he got it in an iron worker metal punch.
                              yeah, or that big ass fuckin WW2 hammer machine.
                              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                Nope no eyes crossed, I just have a great line of bullshit that she bought into

Comment

Working...
                                X