• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• he seems upset

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        That wouldn't of happened if you would've gotten a real bike!
        I was 6. I was happy to have ANY bike. Plus, I didn't come from CHOOO$$$ CHOOO$$$, so I took what was bought for me and liked it.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• it came through the floorboard?

If so, scary as fuck, and the dudes probably a dumbass.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• The most amazing collection of '50s-70s bicycles in the metroplex is at Black Gold in Arlington. It is the funkiest store you will ever set foot in, but he has a bunch of bikes like the one in that 'Orange Krate' ad and the parts to restore them. He even has one unassembled bike in the original Sears box that is worth like $15k or so he claims. It's a great place to check out in person.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Thank god it was a Volvo !

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  Thank god it was a Volvo !
                  that explains the extreme dildo he installed
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                      I remember this as Alex's dad does. They were very sought after and admired, but also, not very good bikes.

I'm thinking this may have been earlier, as my experience would have been early 70's.
                      I think this is just a matter of when you started riding bikes. BMX bikes didn’t really become mainstream until the mid to late 70’s. (I didn’t see my first Mongoose until around 78 when a kid from California moved into the neighborhood.) We all adopted that look by ditching the fenders, chain guards and banana seats.

A friend had an Apple Krate and, as has been stated, it was a cool looking bike that was for cruising only.

AFWIW… banana seats were a hella lot more comfortable than the ‘ten speed’ seats we replaced them with.

My first bike (don't laugh - we was poor)... circa 1972.

Comment

• Nice hat !!^^

Comment

• Don’t hate on that golden mane…

Comment

• No way !!

My friend had a Orange Krate, and he pulled pussy on that bike like no one else

don't tell me Banana seats didn't rock

How else could you ride double with your 13 year old hottie !

Mike Dunn .. has done it all in drag racing , he rocked a nana ..

and a Chute !

1:11

Comment

I would hate to be the poor AB that had to clean that shit up.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

...don't tell me Banana seats didn't rock

How else could you ride double with your 13 year old hottie !
                                This man knows what's up!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X