Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    The sniper was never found, though soldiers did discover traces of blood when they searched the area the next day
    LOCKHART: Joker, I've told you, we run two basic stories here. Grunts who give half their pay to buy gooks toothbrushes and deodorants--Winning of Hearts and Minds--okay? And combat action that results in a kill--Winning the War. Now you must have seen blood trails... drag marks?

JOKER: It was raining, sir.

LOCKHART: Well, that's why God passed the law of probability. Now rewrite it and give it a happy ending--say, uh, one kill. Make it a sapper or an officer. Which?

JOKER: Whichever you say.

LOCKHART: Grunts like reading about dead officers.

JOKER: Okay, an officer. How about a general?

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      Lofl! I use to always worry if that was a police vic or peepaw vic when it was in my rear view mirror.

edited for shitty as android autocorrect. Or lack there of.
      Last edited by Tannerm; 06-21-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
        Dude, chill out with the huge pictures.
        Blame tapatalk crybaby.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• [img][/img]

Comment

• Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      Its missing too much yellow/amber lighting!!!! Then it would be perfect

Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                          Its missing too much yellow/amber lighting!!!! Then it would be perfect
                          Exactly. I could pick out the headlights wrapped in amber from a mile away. Saved my ass many times when I was younger.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                            Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
                            No bullshit, the first time I came to meet my wife's parents her dad was cleaning his guns. We hit it off immediately. I never even realized what he was trying to convey until a few years after he passed.
                            Last edited by CJ; 06-22-2013, 02:51 PM.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
                              Thats bad ass! what is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                                Thats bad ass! what is it?
                                Android homescreen someone created.

Comment

Working...
                                X