X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Yaaaale!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Thanks for handling my light work. I'd have jumped right on that, but I keeps it casual on the weekends:

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Somebody has to work weekends around here.

Comment

• Comment

• lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                Android homescreen someone created.
                How do I get one
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Dude survived. Apparently the cars battery ended up on the kitchen table of the house that half of it is leaning against.

Comment

• Wow.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        Somebody has to work weekends around here.

lol! Is that Andre from The League?

Comment

• I call dibs on the trunk lid.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Dude survived. Apparently the cars battery ended up on the kitchen table of the house that half of it is leaning against.

More story on this? I cant even tell what kind of car it is. Exhaust suggest Benz or VW.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              More story on this? I cant even tell what kind of car it is. Exhaust suggest Benz or VW.
                              Audi S8
                              This is what it looks like when a car is completely obliterated. Amazingly, the driver of this Audi S8 reportedly walked away with just minor injuries following the crash in the Belgian town of Molenbeersel.

Comment

• Holy snikies! I knew it was a German exhaust but holy hell is that thing mangled. And walked away with minor injuries....... I need an Audi. LOL
                                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X