Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
    They did the same thing in Boyz n the Hood when that blood pulled out the oozie at the street races.
    what the flying fuck is an oozie?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            what the flying fuck is an oozie?
            or uzi, MY BAD FOR MISPELLNIG
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

I pass the sign all the time that says he's from "Hope" Arkansas, so I guess I don't get it. :-(

Comment

• Comment

• i feel their pain. welding when I'm sleepy or tipsy usually results in a sloppy bead like that.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                    i feel their pain. welding when I'm sleepy or tipsy usually results in a sloppy bead like that.
                    LAWL

I couldn't even draw that with a pencil much less lay a weld like that.

Comment

• Diesel past meets diesel future
                      The 1952 Cummins diesel powered racer next to the current Mazda diesel powered racer. Prior to the Mazda running at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the Cummins racer was the last diesel powered car to run at the Speedway.

(pic taken in front of Cummins COB - main HQ)

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          When you are making 80mm a year people can look past a lot
                          She's bat crap crazy and I cant stand her music but she's an incredible singer/song writer/pianist when she does acoustic/live versions.

Comment

• Storms in Nw Iowa tonight ..

Comment

• "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
                                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X