Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody had a scumbag recruiter.
    The one who approached me in high school was up front and honest.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Somebody had a scumbag recruiter.
      Mine, too. I regret never joining, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        Dit. Fucking. To.
        sigpic

Comment

Not trying to be a dick, but how exactly would you know that for sure?

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Somebody had a scumbag recruiter.
            The one who talked to us in high school would roll up to wherever a bunch of us kids would be hanging out and just tell us about how much badass shit we would get to do in the army. We could totally fly helicopters, drive tanks, shoot machine guns, and use the comfort women of the US armed forces whenever we wanted all as an E-1 while making some serious coin. That dude was annoying as hell... like a used car salesman that followed you around town.

In college I wrote my number down on a little deal at the recruitment office and got a phone call about every two days from a recruiter asking to hang out, get a beer, etc.
            I know there are good ones out there though.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      For you military folks, or anyone who as ever talked to a recruiter ever.

OK, who took the picture of my recruiter trying to con me into signing up?

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        Not trying to be a dick, but how exactly would you know that for sure?
                        I don't understand the question. How exactly would I know what for sure?

Comment

That you regret never joining bro!!!
                          Ded

Comment

I'm saying how would a person know a recruiter was "up front and honest" if that person didn't actually sign up and see how it turns out?

Comment

I'm saying how would a person know a recruiter was "up front and honest" if that person didn't actually sign up and see how it turns out?
                              Multiple friends/family in the service(s).

Comment

Well, pretty much for the reasons I listed about. My favorite part was how we got told we would make insane money as E-1 enlisted privates.
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X