Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    How weird. You are seeking refuge in the very place you condemned? I do not understand. Oh wait...

Now it all makes sense...
    I condemned Europe?
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      I've broken that last gif down frame by frame, and still can't figure out how she managed to do that. No cell phone, no nothing. Just stupidity.
      Could have been a medical problem.

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      I condemned Europe?
      Your dad lives in Europe?

Comment

Could have been a medical problem.

Your dad lives in Europe?
        No, not at this time. I honestly do not know what point you are trying to drive home right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          No, not at this time. I honestly do not know what point you are trying to drive home right now.
          Have you not been in the US recently? To hand off a rifle to your dad?

Comment

I've broken that last gif down frame by frame, and still can't figure out how she managed to do that. No cell phone, no nothing. Just stupidity.
            Or another failed attempt to adapt to a drastically different environment. I believe this particular species' normal surroundings is often found centrally located in a stationary dwelling that normally consists of a cold receptacle that houses the materials needed to construct a sammich.

Comment

Have you not been in the US recently? To hand off a rifle to your dad?
              Sure, I thought this was common knowledge. I came back, went to the UK, am back now, and am back to Europe in October for an undetermined period of time. What is your beef with me dude?

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                Or another failed attempt to adapt to a drastically different environment. I believe this particular species' normal surroundings is often found centrally located in a stationary dwelling that normally consists of a cold receptacle that houses the materials needed to construct a sammich.
                Lol
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• why do girls think sunglasses like this is stylish? bug eyes to me

Comment

• Comment

• Add SoFunnyLOL.com to the list of websites I will never visit.

Comment

Add SoFunnyLOL.com to the list of websites I will never visit.
                          Were you able to see it though?

Comment

• Coming along LOOOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              Sure, I thought this was common knowledge. I came back, went to the UK, am back now, and am back to Europe in October for an undetermined period of time. What is your beef with me dude?
                              Just the hypocrisy is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                                why do girls think sunglasses like this is stylish? bug eyes to me

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X