Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    You don't. Your action$ $peak louder than word$.
    He's got a point. After your Fuck America I quit speech and then leaving America well. ...... now it's really Fuck you kid. What did you expect would happen? Mad props for sticking it to the man? Lol nope not gonna happen. My 2cents.

AMERICA BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• So you believe America is heading in the right direction?
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• You fuckers need to start posting pictures with your rants.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          So you believe America is heading in the right direction?
          That right there says it all. Do I like the way Shit is going? Nope. Regardless I'll never pull the Shit you pulled. Ill be here toughing it out like the rest of the loyal people of this great fucking nation.

I don't know you and I've tried to stay out of your Shit but man. Stick to every other subject here , that's cool with me. Anything America related shut it and keep it to yourself. You have no right to Shit about MY or shall I say OUR country. As far as I'm concern you have no opinion that's worth posting on it.

Sorry rant over and I apologize for thread jacking. DOHCTR. This is all I say to you on this subject and will do my best to stay out of your affairs. Just please watch what you say about where I live and I'll be civil.

Pic unrelated
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            You fuckers need to start posting pictures with your rants.
            agreed

Comment

• Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• [QUOTE=petyweestraw;1136192]That right there says it all. Do I like the way Shit is going? Nope. Regardless I'll never pull the Shit you pulled. Ill be here toughing it out like the rest of the loyal people of this great fucking nation.

I don't know you and I've tried to stay out of your Shit but man. Stick to every other subject here , that's cool with me. Anything America related shut it and keep it to yourself. You have no right to Shit about MY or shall I say OUR country. As far as I'm concern you have no opinion that's worth posting on it.

Sorry rant over and I apologize for thread jacking. DOHCTR. This is all I say to you on this subject and will do my best to stay out of your affairs. Just please watch what you say about where I live and I'll be civil.

Yup.

Comment

• Comment

• Would you faggots post pictures instead of talking shit. Start a new thread or something. Maybe even worry about your own lives, fuck!

Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            That right there says it all. Do I like the way Shit is going? Nope. Regardless I'll never pull the Shit you pulled. Ill be here toughing it out like the rest of the loyal people of this great fucking nation.

Pic unrelated
                            I haven't left, I am "toughing it out" and I agree with his opinion of the subject. You know what's great about america? The power of its military and the size of the prison population and we're the richest nation. That's it. Nothing else do we lead in. We're no longer the smartest, we're no longer the manufacturing powerhouse, we don't have the highest individual wealth (even though we're the "richest nation")

The things that made America great no longer apply.

Comment

• Hey Alex!!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• ^^^wig split!
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X