• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mow your lawn.

Comment

• [quote=90MarkVII;1136399]
      Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      That right there says it all. Do I like the way Shit is going? Nope. Regardless I'll never pull the Shit you pulled. Ill be here toughing it out like the rest of the loyal people of this great fucking nation.

I don't know you and I've tried to stay out of your Shit but man. Stick to every other subject here , that's cool with me. Anything America related shut it and keep it to yourself. You have no right to Shit about MY or shall I say OUR country. As far as I'm concern you have no opinion that's worth posting on it.

Sorry rant over and I apologize for thread jacking. DOHCTR. This is all I say to you on this subject and will do my best to stay out of your affairs. Just please watch what you say about where I live and I'll be civil.

Yup.
      Dude, shut the fuck up. You come across as a fucking moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        I haven't left, I am "toughing it out" and I agree with his opinion of the subject. You know what's great about america? The power of its military and the size of the prison population and we're the richest nation. That's it. Nothing else do we lead in. We're no longer the smartest, we're no longer the manufacturing powerhouse, we don't have the highest individual wealth (even though we're the "richest nation")

The things that made America great no longer apply.
        Because I can't put it any better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Because I can't put it any better.

I wonder if anyone is actually trying to do anything about it. I sent a letter to Cruz and haven't gotten a response. Maybe he didn't like the question.

Comment

• You're toughing it out because you don't have a silver spoon in your mouth... Ask the jews that fled Germany, Russia, etc. or the North Koreans that managed to get out if they wish they'd "toughed it out"

I'm toughing it out too because I haven't stacked enough cheese to get the fuck out of this sinking ship.

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            That right there says it all. Do I like the way Shit is going? Nope. Regardless I'll never pull the Shit you pulled. Ill be here toughing it out like the rest of the loyal people of this great fucking nation.

I don't know you and I've tried to stay out of your Shit but man. Stick to every other subject here , that's cool with me. Anything America related shut it and keep it to yourself. You have no right to Shit about MY or shall I say OUR country. As far as I'm concern you have no opinion that's worth posting on it.

Sorry rant over and I apologize for thread jacking. DOHCTR. This is all I say to you on this subject and will do my best to stay out of your affairs. Just please watch what you say about where I live and I'll be civil.

Pic unrelated
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment