• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• all airbrushed here:
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Dew want that turqoise/white beetle. Looks like a 56?

Comment

• What is up with sewer pipes on the bugs?
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• that's air conditioning

Comment

• Comment

• I like it except for the laminate bed.

Comment

• inspiration:

mine: got lowering blocks in the rear today.. bed is set in its official position. air lines run... gonna hang the front sheet metal next weekend and make it where i can pull is all back off in one piece. got the extra ish i need for the 5.3, (well most of it) still plan to do a 5.3 twin 60 TT set up, most likely blow thru, e85, with a turbo 400. wont be done for another year or so, but i gotta get it put back together because we are moving soon.

pics:

keep calm

troll on
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Nay, You've been posting the same picture for like 2 years man. Has any progress been made?
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• lol.. thats not the same picture.. the air ride is fully plumbed now, 2" blocks went in today, and i got the bed set back on where it actually goes.. the next pics will be of a carbed 5.3 sitting in the front. i need to hang the sheet metal though, so i can see if it sits low enough. right now it lays out on every cross member underneath it, so its gonna take a lot more fab work to make it lay out.

it only looks like the same pics because at this point we are talking about 1" at a time that it gets lower. besides i thought this was random pics, and not a build thread.. i randomly ran them through instagram just for your benefit!

random pics:

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Rodney, I think id paint it. Seems like a shit ton of work to put in just to keep it looking junkyard.

Comment

• Not to be a dick but your engine setup sounds a little much for your backhalf. Why not build that first?

Comment

• Awwww man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              Not to be a dick but your engine setup sounds a little much for your backhalf. Why not build that first?
                              its really not much..

CSU carb $800~
                              ebay gt35s $$800~
                              the rest is all about trading/swapping parts.

the truck is not "balckhalved" its on factory truck arms, just with a step notch.. it will never 1.5 60' or pull 1.0g's. it's simply hotrodding. the truck will never be for sale, so im just having fun with it, til build 2.0

i'll re do it all when my son is old enough to help

and for sean, it will get painted, but now that is the least of my worries, not to mention another $10k i dont have to put into it right now. i'm gonna redo the faux-tina once the motor is done next spring.

few pics of one of the builds im copying

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Last edited by The Sarge; 09-08-2013, 10:13 PM. Reason: F1 rules!
                                If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Working...
                                X