• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• What is this, the post pictures of shitty old trucks thread? Jesus fucking Christ. If only we could get that other dickwad back here posting 1800 pictures of Jeep Wranglers.

Comment

• get fucked
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            get fucked

Oh please, Mr Rodney Sir, can you post the exact same pictures of your pile of shit truck you've been posting for 6 years? I really could use a good laugh! Be sure to add some more camera effects to make them look different! You're so artsy!

Comment

• next week.... i'll have jodi come take some glamour shots of/with it

seriously. get fucked, you owe it to yourself!
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Oh please, Mr Rodney Sir, can you post the exact same pictures of your pile of shit truck you've been posting for 6 years? I really could use a good laugh! Be sure to add some more camera effects to make them look different! You're so artsy!
                  this made me lol.. naynay is so ballin he can barely afford rent in a shack in an affluent old neighborhood, and he posts pics of his shitty no progress made truck every chance he gets.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Comment

• Dayum!

Years 49-52 were some rough ones!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        right on brah!

Do you even lift?
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• While that floppy disk picture is humorous, it would take almost twice that many diskettes to store the bare-bones 3.5 gig windows 8 install.

Comment

• French cyclist Robert Jacquinot in a cafĂ© during the 1922 Tour de France. (He won)

Riggers repair the envelope of LZ-127 Graf Zeppelin in flight over the South Atlantic Ocean en route to Rio De Janeiro (photo by Alfred Eisenstaedt 1934) -

Comment

Working...
                                X