• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    NASA, pre-powerpoint

Lol

David

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      $100 says it isn't a virgin!
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Really? I mean....seriously??? I weep for the future

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            inspiration:

mine: got lowering blocks in the rear today.. bed is set in its official position. air lines run... gonna hang the front sheet metal next weekend and make it where i can pull is all back off in one piece. got the extra ish i need for the 5.3, (well most of it) still plan to do a 5.3 twin 60 TT set up, most likely blow thru, e85, with a turbo 400. wont be done for another year or so, but i gotta get it put back together because we are moving soon.

pics:

keep calm

troll on
            where ya moving to? are ya staying in oak cliff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Really? I mean....seriously??? I weep for the future
              You must be a nurturer.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• [ATTACH]3620[/ATTACH]
                  Last edited by diablo rojo; 11-02-2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    Cheap. Readily available. No need for an intercooler. Next?
                    There's enough acreage in that shit box to put a semi sized intercooler. Shitty gas mileage and there's nothing cheap about it. Especially if you are planning on trying to make any power out of that pile, which I highly doubt. It all boils down to you trying out yet another fad. Just like when you used to post up pics of you hitting a bong and looking like a blown out homo riding motorcycles in parking lots. You are doing it just to say, "I'm running on the corn, bro!"
                    You'll end up blowing it up and it'll end up like this:

in no time. Start learning the Sanford and Son theme.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        Awwwww.....he grew a mustache.

Comment

• Well Not yet really.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            As long as you love me!
                            he'd catch your grenade!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              There's enough acreage in that shit box to put a semi sized intercooler. Shitty gas mileage and there's nothing cheap about it. Especially if you are planning on trying to make any power out of that pile, which I highly doubt. It all boils down to you trying out yet another fad. Just like when you used to post up pics of you hitting a bong and looking like a blown out homo riding motorcycles in parking lots. You are doing it just to say, "I'm running on the corn, bro!"
                              You'll end up blowing it up and it'll end up like this:

in no time. Start learning the Sanford and Son theme.
                              e85 is $2.89 right now, 87 is $3.49.

running an intercooler is just more piping/plumbing to route.

i dont think a 9:1 5.3l motor with a factory GM cam and factory GM heads will get "shitty gas mileage".

power level, i hope for 500rwhp, and i'll be happy with that.

is this going to be like the time you were convinced that wheelie bars on a radial tire were a good idea? jajajaja

and lol @ smoking bongs and/or riding motorcycles in parking lots. i dont even know what you are talking about. you sure you dont want to be me?

pics unrelated:

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                                Really? I mean....seriously??? I weep for the future
                                It was actually at the mcdonald's in saginaw if I remember right. Give me a minute, I'll find the full thing.

edit

Comment

Working...
                                X