Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    e85 is $2.89 right now, 87 is $3.49.

running an intercooler is just more piping/plumbing to route.

i dont think a 9:1 5.3l motor with a factory GM cam and factory GM heads will get "shitty gas mileage".

power level, i hope for 500rwhp, and i'll be happy with that.

is this going to be like the time you were convinced that wheelie bars on a radial tire were a good idea? jajajaja

and lol @ smoking bongs and/or riding motorcycles in parking lots. i dont even know what you are talking about. you sure you dont want to be me?
    Arnt you a fuckin' plumber broham?
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• a ballin ass, boss plumber. makin niggas dig holes and shit, all day erryday..
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        Arnt you a fuckin' plumber broham?
        yep, but ordering a bunch of random bends to make crazy offsets and having to tig weld it all up seems like a lot of work for the budget build im trying to do.

who knows maybe brian dart will convince me a better way to do things? (lt1 1.6 roller rockers, and an lt4 hot cam)
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• There's some humorous banter going on in here.
          Originally posted by naynay View Post
          yep, but ordering a bunch of random bends to make crazy offsets and having to tig weld it all up seems like a lot of work for the budget build im trying to do.

who knows maybe brian dart will convince me a better way to do things? (lt1 1.6 roller rockers, and an lt4 hot cam)
          HA.

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          a ballin ass, boss plumber. makin niggas dig holes and shit, all day erryday..
          diggin' and re-fillin'. Plumbin' and un-plumbin'. Slummin'.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              It was actually at the mcdonald's in saginaw if I remember right. Give me a minute, I'll find the full thing.

edit
              With a managers name like that, I could see there being issues with spelling someones name.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                e85 is $2.89 right now, 87 is $3.49.

running an intercooler is just more piping/plumbing to route.

i dont think a 9:1 5.3l motor with a factory GM cam and factory GM heads will get "shitty gas mileage".

power level, i hope for 500rwhp, and i'll be happy with that.
                You'll give up enough in mileage that the corn won't be worth it. You'll spend less buying an intercooler and just tuning it for pump gas. If you're worried about detonation, water/meth works well, and doesn't have agricultural land tied up in its production, which is a whole other conversation.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• What Yale said, you'll use around 30% more e85 than running 93 octane.

Comment

What Yale said, you'll use around 30% more e85 than running 93 octane.
                    It's definitely not 30% cheaper than gasoline.

Comment

• Yolo!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Yolo!!
                        Sup mayne?

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          It's definitely not 30% cheaper than gasoline.
                          ^Gets it. I've heard you'll have to be a little more frequent about changing your oil as well.

Comment

^Gets it. I've heard you'll have to be a little more frequent about changing your oil as well.
                            I could see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              You'll give up enough in mileage that the corn won't be worth it. You'll spend less buying an intercooler and just tuning it for pump gas. If you're worried about detonation, water/meth works well, and doesn't have agricultural land tied up in its production, which is a whole other conversation.
                              That was gonna be my next question kinda lol. Has he ever ran the stuff thru a flex fuel car? Fucking sucks and you save Shit. But that's how you learn. Trial and error but most likely end up without a junk yard 5.3 . Nothing wrong with that either.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X