• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le boosh, bitch.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      ^pants shitting fear
      Did you get permission to use this term?
      http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        Difference is, unlike buying a more door bel air and trying to fit in at the continental club with heated springs and fuzzy dice, I decided to tear my shit down and build it how I want it. The reason the pics all look the same is because it sits in one spot. Ill roll it out in the drive way and post some hipstamatic pics if you promise to swallow the whole load next time. Lets see some pics of your generic ass mustang that will never see a modification, which you bought just to stay relevant on the one website you singly are killing.

U mad bro?

Comment

• Oh, he mad.

Comment

• Lol, why be mad? I have fab skills. What you got?
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Nunchaku (mispronounces as "num-chuck") skills... bowhunting skills... computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Lol, why be mad? I have fab skills. What you got?

Ah yes, the rotting fencepost table. If I ever need to have a formal dinner after the apocalypse, you'll be the first person I call. I bet I could have floor to ceiling cowskin rugs if I had a dime for every time you used the term "repurposed" when you have company over.

Comment

• Perfect for this site
                  "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I want a more door car.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Scott, could you make that landscape a little bigger? I can't quite make out the blades of grass.

Comment

• Then a 15 year old suburban may be right up your alley!

Arnold, post some pics of something you've built!
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I was just trying to drown out all of the talking. A retardedly large picure seemed appropriate.

Pic unrelated:
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Then a 15 year old suburban may be right up your alley!
                              Yup let me know when you want to clear out that trash in your backyard. Should be good for a couple hundred in scrap. Just pile it on my trailer. Don't mind helping a fellow board member out.
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X