Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Yup let me know when you want to clear out that trash in your backyard. Should be good for a couple hundred in scrap. Just pile it on my trailer. Don't mind helping a fellow board member out.
    i have 3 trucks, i'll come get you when its time to take the trash out.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• But aren't you known as no show nayay?
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• call me what you want, dont make me none. i'll be at the crandall track saturday night, you gonna be there?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Nope got better Shit to do than school yard call outs but take pictures of some of the cars and postem.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• lol at a call out, i dont have time for that, i'd just come find you.

pics for arnold

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Riiiiiiight.

Comment

Comment

• One of the best. Jon Kaase on the right. Pinto

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        call me what you want, dont make me none. i'll be at the crandall track saturday night, you gonna be there?
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              Difference is, unlike buying a more door bel air and trying to fit in at the continental club with heated springs and fuzzy dice, I decided to tear my shit down and build it how I want it. The reason the pics all look the same is because it sits in one spot. Ill roll it out in the drive way and post some hipstamatic pics if you promise to swallow the whole load next time. Lets see some pics of your generic ass mustang that will never see a modification, which you bought just to stay relevant on the one website you singly are killing.
                              Pretty damned accurate.

FWIW, I noticed the board was much less hostile while Talisman was gone on his vacation..... Maybe it's just me, but I remember thinking to myself that the board felt "nicer" then a few days later I was reading his vacation thread and put 2 and 2 together.

pic unrelated

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X