Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
    Seen this guy on my hike this past weekend. I was about 2'ft away when I finally seen him.

Do you talk like this in real life?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      he does, I hurt it.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

Oh for fuck's sake,,,,,SAW

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
          sigpic

Comment

• Was just in Cali doing an aircraft repair on an old air force base and out in the distance were tons and I mean LOTS of what looked to be old passenger and freight haulers there were at least 50, 747's in various stages of disassembly not to mention the other countless airplanes. This was just the one shot that I took. I could have spent the rest of the week out there going through them. I was told they were there to be destroyed and were worth more in scrap metal after all the good parts were robbed off of them.

Comment

• I lied here is one more. Those are mostly 747's

Comment

Holy shit, it's SlowLX.
                Marine Corps motherfucker! I should stick my foot up your ass and wear you around like an autistic flip flop for insinuating otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  I was told they were there to be destroyed and were worth more in scrap metal after all the good parts were robbed off of them.
                  Like the people that bring us Falcon 10s....we tell them we'll scrap it. Lol. Oftentimes they get butt-hurt when they hear that
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        Was just in Cali doing an aircraft repair on an old air force base and out in the distance were tons and I mean LOTS of what looked to be old passenger and freight haulers there were at least 50, 747's in various stages of disassembly not to mention the other countless airplanes. This was just the one shot that I took. I could have spent the rest of the week out there going through them. I was told they were there to be destroyed and were worth more in scrap metal after all the good parts were robbed off of them.
                        Edwards? Looks like some Evergreen aircraft out there.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                          Marine Corps motherfucker! I should stick my foot up your ass and wear you around like an autistic flip flop for insinuating otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post

Bitch please!

Comment

• Originally posted by big dad View Post
                              lol.

Comment

• perfect

Comment

Working...
                                X