• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
    Fake
    So?

Comment

• Last edited by 01vnms4v; 09-24-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Alright, fess up. Which one of you is it?
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• That's BradM.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            x2
            Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            Teach me your ways!
            I texted Jeff, but I guess I'll just blast it out.

When I'm done pissing, I reach past muh balls and press up on the grundle once or twice.
            I did some reading after about 26 years of pissing down my leg and apparently it's a common problem having to do with the urethra shape in some men.
            Haven't dribbled since.

I used to shake that shit so hard my left hand would simultaneously grab an invisible guitar neck and I'd go into an air guitar power ballad.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Wtf is a grundle?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Wtf is a grundle?!
                It's right between the gooch and the fermunda.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post

When I'm done pissing, I reach past muh balls and press up on the grundle once or twice.
                  I did some reading after about 26 years of pissing down my leg and apparently it's a common problem having to do with the urethra shape in some men.
                  Haven't dribbled since.

I used to shake that shit so hard my left hand would simultaneously grab an invisible guitar neck and I'd go into an air guitar power ballad.
                  Interesting. I will have to try this out. You just may win the internets for today, good sir.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    It's right between the gooch and the fermunda.
                    Wtf is a gooch and a fermunda?!? Shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Wtf is a gooch and a fermunda?!? Shit.
                      gooch
                      area between nuts and ass hole. guy cooch = gooch

fermunda
                      Unshowered morning sweat of balls and ass.

grundle
                      The prime piece of real estate located conveniently between Scrotumburg and Anusville.

Comment

• So gooch and Grundle = the same? I've always called it the taint.

Comment

• Lol, yeah. Basically the same. I always referred to the taint as being on women.

Comment

• Ahh. So this is like Spanish class then. Gooch/Grundle = man? Taint = woman?

I'll have to watch out the next time I'm tonguing a taint. I don't want her to think I'm a fag.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post

Haven't dribbled since.

That's the technique I use
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I'll just keep dribbling piss in my pants, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X