Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
    I wonder what they need such a large crew for. I know they are like ballast and they run the rigging. I need to watch some of the actual footage.
    Shit, I could replace two people and save on payroll.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      The America's cup clip is badass, those hydrofoils can turn on a dime. And I hope that redneck stack picture is part of a video that someone will post soon.
      For anyone that hasnt seen this boat in action...it is amazing

Comment

• Comment

• So awesome.

Comment

• Shit!

Somehow — and no one in Pittsburgh is quite sure how — this Saturn VUE entered a traffic circle like any normal car but then went airborne and ended up rubber-side up in the spout of a park fountain. The whole thing played out like what happens when the bad guy crashes during some big-budget action movie chase. P

The Pittsburgh Press reports that around 6 p.m. Thursday, the SUV entered the traffic circle at Highland Park, traveled across a sidewalk, crossed a grassy area, drove through a patch of flowers and plants, crashed through a bench, hit the retaining wall of the fountain, flew several feet through the air, completely missed the pool of water, and then landed upside down in the fountain spout at the center. P

Seriously. This is a thing that happened in real life.

Amazingly, the 78-year-old driver of the Saturn remains in stable condition at a Pittsburgh hospital, the newspaper reports. Police are investigating whether he suffered some kind of medical emergency that caused the crash. 1P

The other incredible news is that while the crash was witnessed by an large group of onlookers at the park, no one else was hurt. Understandably, they remain incredulous about what happened.P

Evan Jones, the Highland Park foreman, has seen a car or two veer onto the grass near the Park's Highland Avenue entrance. But he's never seen anything like Thursday night.

"Probably never again," he said. "I don't think they could have done it in a movie and have it as perfect as that."

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                " Honey! I brought home a new project! Its a easy fixer upper, I promise..."

Comment

• Is that a Corvette?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    Is that a Corvette?
                    Go back to Pinterest.

Comment

Is that a Corvette?
                      Nope, an Orvette

Comment

• Comment

Is that a Corvette?
                          Still has the hood, engine & trans... oh, and the carpet.
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            Go back to Pinterest.
                            I'm not sure what you mean by that, but fuck you for saying Pinterest at me.

Comment

LOL

Comment

lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X