Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by that, but fuck you for saying Pinterest at me.
    When I was 16, I worked at Wendy's. When you are working the grill, and you have cooked too many meat patties to address the rush, you put that cooked meat in a pan in the reach in cooler immediately adjacent to the grill, and that becomes the chili meat. My buddy & I were being goofy (100% of the time there), and he had just made up a silly word. He turns to Paul (our schoolmate (we are all 16) & coworker, and usually in charge of the grill) and says the silly word or phrase. Paul, a bit of a block head, didn't know how to react to the silly word, so he grabs my buddy by the back of the neck & stuffs him face first in to the chili meat pan & subsequent cooler. Ratt's quote immediately brought that memory back, LOL.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
      When I was 16, I worked at Wendy's. When you are working the grill, and you have cooked too many meat patties to address the rush, you put that cooked meat in a pan in the reach in cooler immediately adjacent to the grill, and that becomes the chili meat. My buddy & I were being goofy (100% of the time there), and he had just made up a silly word. He turns to Paul (our schoolmate (we are all 16) & coworker, and usually in charge of the grill) and says the silly word or phrase. Paul, a bit of a block head, didn't know how to react to the silly word, so he grabs my buddy by the back of the neck & stuffs him face first in to the chili meat pan & subsequent cooler. Ratt's quote immediately brought that memory back, LOL.
      Chili, when did you change your s/n?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Chili, when did you change your s/n?
        lolz
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by bmcsean View Post
          chili, when did you change your s/n?
          lol!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              lmao
              It's even more funny now that I've come back here to read the replies, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by bmcsean View Post
                chili, when did you change your s/n?
                lmao.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Just posted that to Facebook and the facial recognition software decided that it was a photo of Yale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      Just posted that to Facebook and the facial recognition software decided that it was a photo of Yale.
                      lmao

Comment

• lolz

pic unrelated....

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          It's good to be the king!
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              I'm not sure what you mean by that, but fuck you for saying Pinterest at me.
                              Seriously, we need a 'Like' button. Who do I need to pay for that?
                              If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X