No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only saving grace is we are staying in Tenaya Lodge, which is just south of the south entrance into the park itself, and confirmed open. We'll have a room, but will have to relegate ourselves to the Spa and fine dining, instead of heading to Yosemite Valley. Bummer.

Tenaya Lake > Tenaya Lodge

In Park:

Out of Park:

Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• He gets a wallet.

Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 10-03-2013, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Bmf
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
            asians
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              asians
              Chinese, to be more specific.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                After watching that, I've decided I won't see ANYTHING funnier than that today... And I still have a few hours to search.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Gotta get away from those hornets...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                      lofl.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I had to move a unit between auctions today. My sales rep snapped a picture of me driving a pontiac solstice.

I did not fit well.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            I had to move a unit between auctions today. My sales rep snapped a picture of me driving a pontiac solstice.

I did not fit well.
                            That is awesome!

On a side note, I bet one of those would be a blast with an el es juan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                              That is awesome!

On a side note, I bet one of those would be a blast with an el es juan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                              I'm surprised I haven't seen that done yet. It handled pretty well, such a small wheelbase. There was no fucking way in hell I could drive that car with the top up. I felt like I was going to touch my face to my knees trying to fold myself in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                I'm surprised I haven't seen that done yet. It handled pretty well, such a small wheelbase. There was no fucking way in hell I could drive that car with the top up. I felt like I was going to touch my face to my knees trying to fold myself in there.
                                Mallett has been doing LS3/LS7/etc Solstices since they first came-out.

Comment

Working...
                                X