Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
    Be like gettng a BJ from R2D2. Bucket list check.
    BLAKE's 'personal lightsaber' looks like a 3rd degree burn victim by now.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
          I really wanted to talk about Kay, which was the ol' chick that I knew that had one of those that she bought new, but I'm sure that there was no way in hell it was the same chick.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

My friend in high school had a Camaro Rally Sport with that paint scheme. It was a nice car with a 305 V8 and boy did we think it was fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              My friend in high school had a Camaro Rally Sport with that paint scheme. It was a nice car with a 305 V8 and boy did we think it was fast.
              lol when I was in high school my friend had an '85 carbureted 305 firebird formula, we thought that thing was a race car.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• 305 one of the worst mills GM ever puked out!

David

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    I really wanted to talk about Kay, which was the ol' chick that I knew that had one of those that she bought new, but I'm sure that there was no way in hell it was the same chick.

Stevo
                    Yup, not her. That happens to be my wife, and her '76 Formula 400 Ram Air. It was her first car (12 yrs ago), and we still have it.
                    Last edited by bluecollar; 10-05-2013, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                      Like this? This was my ride in 1978, so Sophomore year. Sitting in my then girl friends driveway with her by the car. Now, 35 years later, no Rally Sport, but she's still here. Hmmmmm...

Comment

Yup, not her. That happens to be my wife, and her '76 Formula 400 Ram Air. It was her first car (12 yrs ago), and we still have it.

Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Awesome!
                          Thanks. Here is a bit more recent pic of her with it. I love the fact that my wife is a car nut. It's got just a bit over 80k original miles, and was fully restored for her 16th birthday. For now, it resides with her folks since they have a 4 car garage. We've been looking for a place with a 3 or 4 car, but haven't found anything that we like, and are willing to pay for.
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          Last edited by bluecollar; 10-05-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                            Like this? This was my ride in 1978, so Sophomore year. Sitting in my then girl friends driveway with her by the car. Now, 35 years later, no Rally Sport, but she's still here. Hmmmmm...
                            That's the one. I forget exactly which year. Probably about a 79 or 80. He use to haul ass down the curvy Arkansas roads and highways so fast, I swear I could feel the body on that thing flexing. I don't know how that thing always clung to the road, but it did.

Comment

Where do you live? I see one like that all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                                Where do you live? I see one like that all the time.
                                The car stays with her parents in Wichita Falls for now. It gets driven 2 or 3 times a year at most.

Comment

Working...
                                X