Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
    Thanks. Here is a bit more recent pic of her with it. I love the fact that my wife is a car nut. It's got just a bit over 80k original miles, and was fully restored for her 16th birthday. For now, it resides with her folks since they have a 4 car garage. We've been looking for a place with a 3 or 4 car, but haven't found anything that we like, and are willing to pay for.

Good stuff man.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      That's the one. I forget exactly which year. Probably about a 79 or 80. He use to haul ass down the curvy Arkansas roads and highways so fast, I swear I could feel the body on that thing flexing. I don't know how that thing always clung to the road, but it did.
      That's a '76 in the pic, with a fire breathing 350 4bbl making, IIRC, all of 165 hp. I traded a '71 Challenger RT 'vert (340, 4 speed) in on that car at a local Chevy dealer (Stovall, in Burleson at the time). Not sure what the hell I was thinking, but it seemed to revolve around a car with power steering, brakes and air conditioning, versus a car that the GF hated to ride in.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
        That's a '76 in the pic, with a fire breathing 350 4bbl making, IIRC, all of 165 hp. I traded a '71 Challenger RT 'vert (340, 4 speed) in on that car at a local Chevy dealer (Stovall, in Burleson at the time). Not sure what the hell I was thinking, but it seemed to revolve around a car with power steering, brakes and air conditioning, versus a car that the GF hated to ride in.
        Here is the 1980 model. It doesn't look much different.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post

Worst decision you ever made? lol, that really sucks man. I'm sure it made sense at the time though.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Worst decision you ever made? lol, that really sucks man. I'm sure it made sense at the time though.
                        It's been 35 years and I still kick myself occasionally! LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Time traveling Altima?
                          --Marcus

Comment

• It's funny, NSXs were brought up in the ferrari post. I havent seen one in years. I walk out of the gym today and bam!

Are all NSXs blown? This one was.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• No NSXs were blown from the factory. That's just a popular mod. I have only seen 9 or 10 in my life but at least 7 were blown.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X