Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    Dude.

Who just has Hallibrand Indy roadster wheels laying around?

Where are these? 16s and 18s?

I have to have them.

Comment

• I so knew you would like that pic !!

Good guys, swap meet ..

sorry, never got the guys name ..

couldn't afford them, just drooled ..

Hung my head and walked away

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        I so knew you would like that pic !!

Good guys, swap meet ..

sorry, never got the guys name ..

couldn't afford them, just drooled ..

Hung my head and walked away

There were some repos being made for a while... I think they were in the $10,000 range for a set.

Comment

• Comment

• lol

Comment

• Comment

• Despite the government shutdown, big-wall climbers have sneaked into Yosemite National Park and are scaling the 2,900-foot face of El Capitan.

The paucity of park staff has apparently made rule enforcement difficult, as illustrated by a photograph showing small beacons of light spangling the sheer face, which takes an average climber several days to scale.

Comment

• Comment

• This Mexican food truck just opened up down the street from my house so I figured I would give it a try since they have been open a couple weeks and nobody has died yet. Glad I did! 5 Fajita steak tacos for only $4 and they freakin rock!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        This Mexican food truck just opened up down the street from my house so I figured I would give it a try since they have been open a couple weeks and nobody has died yet. Glad I did! 5 Fajita steak tacos for only $4 and they freakin rock!

Fuck you for posting that.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          This Mexican food truck just opened up down the street from my house so I figured I would give it a try since they have been open a couple weeks and nobody has died yet. Glad I did! 5 Fajita steak tacos for only $4 and they freakin rock!

Man I need a spot like that close to me. Ain't Shit in rhome
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Its not a truck really, its a trailer. Its in the parking lot of the Shell gas station on Franklin and New Road. Felt like something not fast food and saw how cheap they were and how great it smelled. Beef, chicken, fajita and a bunch of Mexican words I didn't understand all for a buck each. He said he cooked up a little much meat so he threw in a 5th taco.
                            Man were they good. The green salsa (not salsa but not sure what to call it) was excellent. That is my new "go-to" taco place.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Man I need a spot like that close to me. Ain't Shit in rhome
                              I got a friend in Rhome. Older man. He has a full fledged bar in his back yard in what looks like a shop. Has some crazy parties out there.

Comment

• I need those tacos....
                                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X